Sunday 10 May 2009

Apologies for typo

I was cross with myself yesterday as having spent all morning tracking the final entries I posted an update to the front page at 1 second past midday meaning to say that "Entries have now closed" but I typed "not" instead of "now".

I apologise for any confusion I caused.

BUT.

It also said immediately below: "Although the entry list is subject to final confirmation (due to a couple of technical problems) no late entries will be accepted under any circumstances. Entries for the 2010 Clerical Medical Parish Walk open on 1 December 2009 - don't be late next time."

I keep harking on that entries had been open for 161 days (clearly stating when they closed) and yet people were still trying to enter after the deadline and trying to use my error as an excuse. Pathetic.

No comments: