Saturday 6 December 2008

Nobody can be bothered

Only one person has bothered to enter today so I'm afraid I can't be bothered to compare the new list with the old one!

I will provide an update tomorrow after I have completed my coverage of the Peel to Douglas Walk.

I've just spent the last half hour getting myself organised for that. I'm charging up batteries for three different camera although my favourite "trick" is to forget to reinsert either the battery or the memory card.

I've also got six software applications ready for use as soon as I come (web editing, video editing, photo editing x 2, spreadsheet with all historical times and a browser link to the photo publishing site). I am not always this well organised but I've even got the new folders for full size photos and reduced size ready.

No comments: