Monday 16 February 2009

Parishwalk.co.uk

The Parishwalk.com domain is an "alias" and for the past three years has been directed to a company called Warewelchwebhosting.com who I would highly recommend.

I registered the parishwalk.co.uk domain with them.

I noticed that half an hour ago when I tried to get onto parishwalk.com that the site was not available. Its back now but it only appeared to be the forwarding service from oneandone that was not working.

I don't know if this makes any sense to you but what I should say is that if ever you can't get a connection with parishwalk.com then try parishwalk.co.uk

1 comment:

Brad Teare said...

Hello .I would love to participate one day as my grandparents were form the Isle of Man. I bet it is a lot of fun.

Keep up the good work until I join you one day.

Brad Teare
Providence Utah, USA